Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One week Holiday [Belated Blog]



I was driving my car and thinking to write a blog about my one week holiday.

Holiday? Lim Peh Ka Li Kong~ Definition for holiday [ A general leave of absence from a regular occupation for rest or recreation. ] Pick from Wikipedia. Well, huge appreciation for Wikipedia information.
So, one week school holiday is in. What am I going to do? Oops.. before that, our school had planned to run a 3days Free Tuition Classes for student who is in need to know extra knowledge about PMR and SPM examination. Surely I've joined the Free Tuition Class. Okay, 2hours of tuition per subject. What can you think about it? Think for yourself. In my opinion, the tuition didn't helped me much but still it provided me some information that i don't know before. Well, Number 1 teachers produce number 1 students. Well, It's true though. Huge appreciation for all teachers in Sung Siew. Thank you.
As day passes Free Tuition Classes, It's over. So, next? Back to my memorable small town. Ranau.
Place where I love so much! The air is clean, cool and breezy. Nevermind, skip that.

Well, I reached there at 2pm. Everyone was very excited for my return.



1st day : I have my lunch [ And there was something special.] , Do my holiday homeworks.

2nd day : I met with some of my friends , I need BM Composition question. No one can help me.

3rd day : Having tea time with friends at Delicious , I'm still waiting for the BM question. No sign of it. And have dinner at my good friend's house. You'll know it.

4th day : Went to my good friend's house dinner...... again. And done some revision. Finally, I got the BM Question from Faizai. THANKS A LOT!

5th day : Again...... Went to my good friend's house dinner. Formatted a laptop but the Window XP are too outdated. Many things can't be installed into the computer. Sigh..

6th day also known as the Last Day : Suddenly I remembered Service Pack can be download from the internet so I went to save the laptop again. In the end, the XP product key are blacklisted. Nothing can be done. What the heck!? In the same time, You're telling me that you're going to Kota Kinabalu. What the heck!? In the end, I give up because my time are numbered. I'm very sorry. I went to church on 10am and I've been welcomed warmly by Pastor for I'm not always available at there. Thank you all (Church Members.) for the remembrance. ...... As time passes, the worship come to a end. After that, I have my lunch with my mom, sister, uncle and auntie. Again...... I must have my second lunch in a shop before I'm going back to Sandakan.
Thank every of you! For always treat me as a family member of your. And I'll always remember it.




Thank you auntie for preparing such a Fantastic meal for me! It was just "WOW! I'm really grateful." It was just too fantastic! Brilliant! Bravo!
Maravilloso! Well, words can't really express what I feel. 我实在太感动与感谢了!GRACIAS!

“Appreciation is a wonderful thing: It makes what is excellent in others belong to us as well”

In the end, I just felt like I wanna keep on staying at there. I just too loved you guys!

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...........................................

Time is cruel and unstoppable. In the end, guess I have to wipe off my tears and went in to the Bus Express and then go back to Sandakan.
YOSH! SPM is coming soon. I'll do my best.


We'll meet again in 3 more month. Wait for me, everyone. Wait for my return~ You too.
God bless you all! Wishing you guys would have a prosperous day!

Love,
Yang Yang.


No comments: