Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Dear heavenly Father

It's been a while since I write my diary, and 30minute more will be my 1st month in Edmond, America. A lot of things happened during this period, I started to serve in worship ministry which I am thankful for Your grace and opportunity. I get to visit some of the places in Edmond, Oklahoma City and more; Asian Market, different kinds of food, and meet a lot new friends, awesome friends. Moreover, everything is starting to settle down; utensils, basic needs, a good Martin's guitar, an Ukelele, and a fixed window blind and much more. And the most important, this week is my final week in The Language company, times flies, two more days will be my final exam.
God, I truly experienced Your presence with me all the time, mostly when I'm alone. I heard Holy Spirit is trying to guide me, and speaks inside my heart. May these continue to be in my heart all the time, may Your light keep shining on me, as well shine for the others.
May the ten commandment always be in my heart,

The Ten Commandment
And God spoke all these words:

“I am the Lord your God, who brought you out of Egypt, out of the land of slavery.

“You shall have no other gods before me.

“You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the fathers to the third and fourth generation of those who hate me, but showing love to a thousand {generations} of those who love me and keep my commandments.

“You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God, for the Lord will not hold anyone guiltless who misuses his name.

“Remember the Sabbath day by keeping it holy. Six days you shall labor and do all your work, but the seventh day is a Sabbath to the Lord your God. On it you shall not do any work, neither you, nor your son or daughter, nor your manservant or maidservant, nor your animals, nor the alien within your gates. For in six days the Lord made the heavens and the earth, the sea, and all that is in them, but he rested on the seventh day. Therefore the Lord blessed the Sabbath day and made it holy.

“Honor your father and your mother, so that you may live long in the land the Lord your God is giving you.

“You shall not murder.

“You shall not commit adultery.

“You shall not steal.

“You shall not give false testimony against your neighbor.

“You shall not covet your neighbor's house. You shall not covet your neighbor's wife, or his manservant or maidservant, his ox or donkey, or anything that belongs to your neighbor.” (Exodus 20:1-17 NIV84)

The greatest of it is Love,
If I give all I possess to the poor and surrender my body to the flames, but have not love, I gain nothing.

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Now we see but a poor reflection as in a mirror; then we shall see face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I am fully known.

And now these three remain: faith, hope and love.
But the greatest of these is love. (1 Corinthians 13:3, 4, 12, 13 NIV84)

I thankful for what I learnt in bible study class, although I just got started, I believe there are more to come. I thankful for brother Scott and sister Dana for their awesome joyful sharing. I thankful for every each person who handed me a hand when I am in need. I thankful for their guidance too. Dear God, please continue to bless them, strengthen them spiritually and also physically, may we continue to serve You more. Brother Timothy shared that it's not about how great is the worship is, it's not about how good the music is, it's not how good is the singer is, it's all about serving You sincerely, where it come from a pure heart. May you bless him and guide him during his days in China. I also pray for brother Jeremy who just got his new job, to continue be strong in health and mind, prepare to go for floorball tournament too. Oklahoma Twisters Floorball team will be going to Dallas this coming Saturday morning, as well myself are going too. May Your presence fill every one of us.

Dear Father, I also pray for my family and friends who is in Malaysia, I heard that Malaysia was also mildly affected by the earthquake from Sumatra. I pray for good health for every one inthe family, especially my family, my father who always work very hard for us, my mother who also doing her best everyday, and teaches Sunday school, may Your wisdom always be with her, I pray for my sister too. She will be taking SPM this year, I pray that God strengthen her, especially emotionally. Please grant Your wisdom into her, she always tired after school and extra curricular activities, may You bless her with good health and also always reminded to prioritize her studies, practice more.

I also pray for Sharon. She just started Pathology as her new subject. Dear Lord, she always will be reminded that everything come from You. May she always draw Your wisdom to be her wisdom in everyday life. She is very hard working woman. Please bless her with good health, to have wisdom to allocate time for rest; so the brain can process more during her rest. May humbleness always stuck in our heart, we achieve a higher level, not because we alone, is because of Your grace. Be thankful and there more to come, together with God.

Indeed, there is more to come.

In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray,
Amen.

No comments: