Wednesday, April 4, 2012

It's been one week,

Dear merciful Lord,

Hosanna! Hosanna! Save us Lord! that's what I hear everyday now, I'm sorry that I have been busy and lazy these days. Dear Lord, please strengthen me in mentality and physically, and most importantly my faith. I seek Your holiness, please fill me with Your presence every day, I'm nothing without You. I have done a lot of things in the past week, I will have to list it down; I bought an electric skillet, Martin's acoustic-electric guitar which I have already dedicated to You, I did my laundry twice in a week, I failed my grammar test, starting TOEFL preparation, my team and I won third place in RJ Wave Challenge, I won as a MVP, I met a lot of new friends, I started to train as a floorball player, I got my documents that I have been waited for 1 week.

The skillet is really useful when it comes to stir-fry, it made a lot easier compared to the multi-purpose rice cooker. Dear Lord, I really like the guitar that I have right now, although I didn't manage to get myself a Taylor's guitar, but I'm really grateful that I got a Martin's guitar which sound good too, I dedicated to You, and may I serve You well in ministry. Dear Lord, thanks for every opportunity that You given me, somehow it really amaze me when things happen so fast and smoothly. Although there is up and down each day, strengthen me to be humble and grateful even bad circumstances happen. Next, I failed my grammar test on last Friday. Even though that I'm on level 7, I still failed my grammar. It's been a while that I studied about grammar, I thankful for I can speak 5 languages fluently. I thank You for these blessing, it enable me to speak and share with different people with different background or culture. I'm starting to practice my TOEFL lesson starting next few day, I thank Mr.John and Mrs. Melissa willing to spend extra time to teach the students.

In addition, I would like to thank Jeremy, Sybella, Timothy for encourage me to join RJ wave challenge. It's truly a good opportunity to allow me to invite friends from TLC to come together in the house of God. I thank Wayne, Ken, and Lucky for their participation and time, and we won the third place which really amazing. Although there are friends who unable to join the event, please bless them too. I believe there are many more to come, I do believe that. Last Friday, I attended Miss UCO International Pageant night, it was awesome. I experienced different cultural group of people who represent their nation, you know what am I saying? It was truly an awesome performances by each contestant. Next, I thankful for I met a lot of new awesome friends here; Emma from Korea, Mohammad, Ryan, a lot of church members like brother Hui. Moreover, I can't wait for this coming English-Chinese combined church service! Hosanna!

I started floorball as a beginner. I trained for the 3rd time now, I see a little bit improvement in me. And yes, there are many more to come. I pray for a stronger physical and mentality. Thank you Lord, I have received the documents for many application process. A big hand for my parent, cousin, and neighbor for their supporting role. Dear Lord, there are many people outside still reaching for You, seeking for Your glory. I pray that God please enlighten us as your disciple to shine alight to the others, may Your Will be done.

John 17:24 NIV
"Father, I want those you have given me to be with me where I am, and to see my glory, the glory you have given me because you loved me before the creation of the world."

I pray for those who will having difficulty or obstacle in life will treat as a blessing in life, there is always a purpose in every circumstances. I pray for those who will be going for exam, like Sharon, please bless them with wisdom and steadiness while answering the exam question. I pray that they can manage their sleeping hour to get good rest as our physical body need rest to perform better. And yes, we are nothing without You, by Your grace, we are filled ; let this bible verse struck inside our deep heart and thought.

I planted the seed, Apollos watered it, but God has been making it grow. So neither the one who plants nor the one who waters is anything, but only God, who makes things grow. The one who plants and the one who waters have one purpose, and they will each be rewarded according to their own labor. For we are co-workers in God's service; you are God's field, God's building. By the grace God has given me, I laid a foundation as a wise builder, and someone else is building on it. But each one should build with care. For no one can lay any foundation other than the one already laid, which is Jesus Christ. If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person's work. (1 Corinthians 3:6-13 NIV)

I thank You for hearing my prayer although I spend an hour to type all of this. Thanks for being a lovable Father in my life. May You Will be done, may Your children in the world glorify Your name, may the Holy Spirit guide us in our every day life. In the name of Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen.

No comments: