Sunday, March 25, 2012

It will be a good start for me, Thank You Lord.

Thank You God,

Hello God, I woke up quite early today morning, 7.15am in the morning, then I sleep again and woke up at 7.40am, after get myself cleaned up, I went to play badminton with Jo Wyee and Sabrina, it's been a while that I played badminton back in Ranau, I sprained my hand a little bit, I think it's fine, I just hope that it won't affect my guitar playing tomorrow at Sunday service. Yes, I'm really thankful that I got a opportunity to serve You in church, I thankful for church member give me this opportunity too.

Well, I was very hungry during the badminton game, after waiting for an hour, finally we got our way for lunch, but unfortunately we got lost on track to the Sze Chuan Bistro, which mislead us to House of Hunan, I was real hungry that time, but thank God, we eventually get to the right place using the GPS, it's very advance in America, which I kinda like it. Ahha, and we are in the restaurant, it's my first time to eat Sze Chuan gourmet, I ordered Ma Po Taofu which I have been waited for a long time for this dish, I was attracted by a comic book called "Cooking Master Boy". And I really thankful that I met new friends again like, Wei Lun from Singapore, Andrian the funny guy from Indonesia, Jo Wyee we met before, Tracy from China, A Vietnamese girl study in UCO, and Sabrina we met before, Andrian is really a funny person, I couldn't stop laughing when he talks. We have a good time in the restaurant, and I think all people in the restaurant are annoyed by our loud conversation, well it's okay. I thank You Lord, I met a lot of friends recently.

I went back to dormitory after lunch, thanks to Jo Wyee for riding me back dorm. The bad thing is, my toilet bowl still a mess for me, it still not fix yet, I called Mrs Shanda, she helped me to inform the plumber to fix it for me, she is nice to me. It was alright, I fell asleep after a tired badminton match and awesome lunch that I ate 3 bowl of rice. I miss the rice fragrance, it made me miss the foods back home in Malaysia. Thank You God, for letting me to serve You in music, I thank God that Jeremy came by and fetch me to church, we went for rehearsal for tomorrow service, it's really quite a experience for me as I did not play English worship songs before, I hope I cope up with the rhythms although there's a lot of trial and error. It's never been mine, it's always been Your, Lord. Please strengthen my faith, physically and mentally to serve You better Lord.

Tomorrow will be a good start, a new life experience, a new chapter for me. I thank You for this opportunity, for loving me as Your son. You never left me behind, You are my only God. I pray for tomorrow service, I will get to meet Pastor Lau who is from Sarawak. I'm excite for tomorrow, well Lord, in order to serve You well, I'll sleep early. Thank You for hearing my prayer, in the name of Jesus, I pray, Amen!

As March 24 2012, 11.55pm

No comments: