Friday, March 23, 2012

Dear Lord,

Dear God,

Thank you for your loving Lord, by Grace, I'm still breathing. Thank you for your mercy and your adoration. First, it's not much on what happen today, basically I slept too much today, I woke up early in the morning, I thought I can go for my social card application but it turned out to be nothing today. Well, it's alright, :) I will get done by today :) Thank you Lord, for giving me angels to help me. I pray for their everyday health, and wisdom.

I went to Chase Bank today with Jeremy today, it turned out I couldn't apply for bank account without the social card thingy. In the end, we went to Walmart for shopping, I bought a multipurpose rice cooker, bacons, vegetable, juice, and etc. We had quite a enjoyable conversation in Walmart, it turned out we have something in common.

And after that, we went for floorball practice, I was so hungry but I got drag away by floorball so it's okay. I learnt how to do drag shoot, wrist shoot, and a little bit of dribbling with the ball. I thankful that I meet friends again in floorball, Jeremy, Benjamin, Andrew, Cyn Shing, Sybella, Ashley and Sabrina. We enjoyed floorball though.

And the last part for tonight is, we went to The Sushi Bar, for sushi of course. It's quite a meal, and taste good too I think. In the end, it cost me 22+2 usd with tip. My goodness, it's expensive compared what I can eat back in Malaysia. I'm thankful for the dinner I have. Dear God, I still can't fix my toilet bowl, it got stuck! I plunged it hard, but it still not work. Dear Lord, I pray for the activities that will undergo later morning, I will seek your guidance, please do guide me. In the name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.

No comments: