Tuesday, March 20, 2012

20 March 2012, 4.30AM

Dear God,

I would like to thank you for giving me this special opportunity to live and born in America, Oklahoma. I have arrived here since 17 March, it's good to be here so far. I have not seek you to talk with until today, God please strengthen my faith in You, so do show me the way, touch me, in Your way.

I thank You for giving me friends in Oklahoma, mostly are from the church. I have Timothy Kok, Samantha; his fiancée, Jeremy Yeap, Sabella; his girlfriend, Benjamin, Ben, Jane, Sabrina, J.Loh, Sim, and I'm sorry I couldn't recall all the names. Beside that, I have Lucky, and Andy from China, Amy and Lucy (leeseul) from Korea, and Olga from Russian, all of them are currently taking TLC program to improve their English, and TOEFL. I thank God, I made friends here. Thank you Lord.

Thank God that I might be able to serve in You in ministry, as a guitarist. I will play for You, please guide me to be ready to serve You more.
Lord, I'm still getting use to the weather here, it seem to be colder than in Malaysia, please strengthen my body to adapt the environment quickly. Oh Lord, thank You for giving me wonderful angels in my life, throughout my life,

My parents who have been supporting even I failed them several times, they are still supporting me until then, I pray that they have good health, and good relationship between one and another, be joyful in life, and peace in life. Carol, my sister, she also have been very supportive in my life, and she is a lovable sister. Dear Lord, please strengthen her faith in piano lesson, studies, and as well in Life. Please do widen her perspective in life and making friend, and choices. To be frank, there's a lot of people I want to thank to, Auntie Fereda, Uncle Lim Yu Lee, they have support me as well, although I broke up with Sharon last September, we still keep in touch with each other. I love her, please do strengthen her in life, in studies, as well as giving she wisdom in start a healthy relationship, make friends, and to lead as a one of the school leader, and be good to her family member. It's truly been a long journey for me, but I will keep on going, keep on doing the right stuff, I recalled what I saw in Mr Raymond room back in Hong Kong, 'If you love something, set it free; if it does come back, it's your, if it don't, it never was,' I know God, you have a perfect plan in my life, I will just have to seek you, I believe You will me lead me for good. Thank You.
I would like to thank Thau Fui, for supporting me in many way too, although we both men done a lot of stupid stuff, please do shine upon Thau Fui's family too. I pray that they have good health, wisdom, and loving family. There are too many people to thank with, Khong QQ, Auntie Mini, Rachel Kong, Alex Kong, Luther Kong, Thau QQ and family, Fong YiYi and Ngee YiYi, Pastor KK, De En and family, Mr Raymond, Estella, Brother Daniel and Shaira (Sherah), Goldman and Joanna, Loke Loke, Emery Kong, Mee Lee, Kerry Yong, Lisa Yong for (Hey problem, I have a BIG God, and you do the best, God do the rest.) and of course, k sis, qian jun and kayee, my friends back in Sandakan, Chen Ka Fai, On Key, Cliff Ho Ka Wai, 6A class member, Alex Wong, Sabrina Lee, and as well as Lee Tshun Peng, Kevin Wong and Rufina. I'm sorry if I happen to miss out the others name. Thank You Lord, they are all wonderful people in my life.

I heard Lucky and Andy have problem with each other, and eventually Lucky are moving out from TLC Dorm, please do also strengthen him after made a decision that cause Andy to be a bit furious on him, they will do just fine. And yes, I do really need a Social Security Number for good, to open an bank account, to apply school for good, and many more to come. Please God, let me through all these problem. Please guide me to be more independent in my life. I know there will be more and more to come, I put my faith in You Lord, you know the best for me.

I thank You for hearing and see what I type in my prayer, I thank You for Your love, I thank You for giving me breath in every day life, I thank You for chosen me to be one of your disciple, I thank You for loving me as a imperfect person. I thank You, in the name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.

As 20 March 2012, 4.26AM

No comments: