Saturday, March 24, 2012

A day to be thankful,

Dear Almighty God,

It's been really a day for me, I thankful that Mrs Shanda drove me to Oklahoma City to get my social security application although it doesn't went that I expected. It is to too bad actually, at least I know where to start to, I thankful for that. I felt it is good to be more independent somehow, I had a long conversation with Shanda, she has been very helpful to me, always. I pray that God will continue shine on her, she seem to have some health issue, please strengthen her, and anoint her.

I went back to my dorm room, I still couldn't fix the toilet bowl yet, I'm thankful that Jeremy brought me to Home care shop, apparently I bought a flour that might help me through with the restroom problem. It will work, isn't God? Hopefully. I'm also thankful for the dinner I had just now, Pizza. For all you can eat, 5.25usd, quite worth it. The consequence is, I have to do a lot of exercise to get fit not to increase my weight. After that, we went to the cinema with others friend; Jo Wyee, Jeremy, Sybella, Sabrina, Ashley, Ian, Benjamin, Cyn, it's really a big cinema. We watched the Hunger Games, although I fell asleep at the first part, I woke up and watch after the middle of the show. It's pretty good actually, I get to know, it's free seating in America, beware of that now. We all had a good time together, thankful for that!

Not to forget about Lucky, I'm thankful that he spend me for lunch just now afternoon in Buddy's. It turned out I couldn't finish the food provided, it was too much. Luckily I didn't sign up for package meal. Dear Lord, please do bless Lucky for he will be moving out on tomorrow afternoon, to a new home stay. I pray that he will get use to it real soon, and I pray that he made a right choice. I'm also thankful for those family and relatives who are willing to help me with the paperwork, and in many way too. Please do bless them for their caring and loving. I also pray for my friends who have been lost contact for a while, to have good prosperity and health.
I pray that the following activities would have Your guidance, please lead me to be a well equipped person.

In the name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.

No comments: