Wednesday, March 21, 2012

As 20 March 2012, 11.56PM

Dear God,

Thank you for a wonderful day I experienced today, it's really amazing when you see your body to adapt the environment simultaneously. I'm surprise when I saw my breathe coming out from my mouth, and I can't stop laughing, a joyful experience to me. God, you are really amazing in the way that I could not explain any better. I thankful for the wonderful people I met here, a lot of different background, but I know you love all of us. Anyway, Kara who works in Citizen bank, she truly beautiful that I couldn't stop turn my eyes on her though, I like her smile.

I thank You for the amazing weather today morning, it is raining, but it is wonderful. I went to the Bank again, it declined my request, I do need a social security number to open an account, and for any other stuff too. God, please do guide me, I know brother Timothy, Jeremy, and Benjamin have been very helpful throughout my days in Edmond, I pray that they all have good health and enough rest for their daily activities, and I pray for Sabella will get well soon from sickness, dear God, please strengthen them in physically and mentally. Thank You for giving me wonderful angels in my life, I know sometimes there is up and down in life, please enlighten me not to forget to be grateful all the time, and there is purpose in Your way.

I'm still having problem with jet lag, unstable sleep, please strengthen my body to adapt it. Dear God, I thank You for the food You provided. I hope I eat good food though, mix fruit juice, sandwiched, ham, cheese, banana, soy milk, and etc. Although I have to microwave my food, which it's only choice I have to cook food for now, I do hope I eat healthy in the alternate way. Well, I thankful for today. I pray tomorrow will be a good day to start with, I put my faith in You, and you know what's the best for me. Alright, gotta go for some sleep. Goodnight Lord. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

(Draw yourself close to God,)
But I know that even now God will give you whatever you ask.”
Jesus said to her, “I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in me will live, even though he dies; (John 11:22, 25 NIV84)

As 20 March 2012, 11.56pm

No comments: