Thursday, March 22, 2012

Dear God,

Dear God,

It's a wonderful day I have today, first I woke up early 6.30am+ in the morning. The weather is cold for me; 8c/42f. Anyway, I thank you for guiding me everyday, I made friends today, Jack from Malaysia, Bo Jiun from Taiwan, Vicky from Taiwan, and many more. I thankful for bringing me to TLC office, get to know the stuff there, I met Shay who is 23year old this year, a black funny cool guy. I thankful for today evening basketball match, I get to burn off some calories with it.

I thankful that I am able to buy a Nike sport shoes and along with the Nike+, it show how long I have been running, it's a red color one. I might as well buy a guitar or ukulele tomorrow morning along with Andrew, please bless my friends, Andrew, Jeremy, Timothy for their help offered to me when I'm in need. Dear God, what I still lacking is, social security number, without it, I can't do much things like open bank account, and etc. God, have your Way in me, please shine on me if there is a blocked way, guide me to adapt American lifestyle, I thank you too, for not giving up on me. I pray for my family, friends, and love one and hated one for their good health, and wisdom in their everyday life, that You will continue pour Your love in them.

I really hope I can be ready to serve You in ministry, as a guitarist. Yes, have Your way in me.
These verse has been keep pop out in my head;

Though the fig tree does not bud
and there are no grapes on the vines,
though the olive crop fails
and the fields produce no food,
though there are no sheep in the pen
and no cattle in the stalls, yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will be joyful in God my Savior. The Sovereign Lord is my strength;
he makes my feet like the feet of a deer,
he enables me to tread on the heights.
For the director of music. On my stringed instruments. (Habakkuk 3:17-19 NIV)
It's an inspiration from bible, of course, but I get to know these verse through the book that my stepsister gave me.
Thank You for Your amazing job, in many ways that I couldn't comprehend sometimes.

In the name of Jesus, I pray, Amen.

As 22 March 2012, 3.49am

No comments: