Sunday, September 14, 2008

Aha! What a Day!

Hey, what up? Folks, It's my time to spin a yard today.
It's like almost 10days i didn't update my blog. And now i'm going to make a new post. Hand are itchy..
So today.. huh.. It's a interesting day for me. Aha.. Here it goes.
Today morning I wake up at 8am and afterward I have some chat/sms with my "good friend" whom I missed so much. (Hey, I do MISS YOU a lot!)
Talking about some topic and then I went on to prepare myself to go to church as usual.
It's Sunday though. It is the time that I should spend my time with God in the house of the Christian.
(4. "Remember the Sabbath day and keep it holy") Picked from Ten Commandments.

So, I drove my mother and father go to Church. My sister was still sleeping as yesterday was Her day and she was exhausted. Nah, she will seek for God's forgiveness. I think she won't turn her tail for that. Nevermind, Skip that.

... ... Church activities goes like usual. Ha! Go on and go on.. One of my friend's dad come into the class and told him son to have Blood Pressure test on the upper floor after the class dismissed. And that remind me today there's a function of Donating Blood. Oh yeah, and that was remindful because I'm alway be a simpleton. "God, please rectify me the way for not being a simpleton."

Ringgggggggggg... Sunday School Class dismissed.

(There is no bell in our church, I purposely add the Ring for some thoughtful effect that enable the reader to experience the situation.)

I went up to the upper floor. There was a numbered people at there chit-chatting about the function or having some meal before they going to donate their blood. Suddenly, I was given a can Malta QUENCH. Hey, What if I'm not going to donate blood? =.= Then it will be a Free Drink for me.
Aha, Nevermind. I went there on purpose. I drank half of the Malta QUENCH and I don't really like the taste. It's like the taste are lighter. Nah, I don't like it. The Original taste are more preferable. It's suit me the Best.

Jenner, Wong and Lee. They love the new taste. Ah meh.. Ewwww =.=

I have to fill in the form before I carry on the next procedure.
Afterward, I go on to have my Blood Pressure Test. The result are good. The examiner told me the pressure was FIT and GOOD. Hooray for I am a healthy fellow.
Then I have my Blood Group Test. "THE FINGER" of mine have been picked by a needle in order to get some of my Universal Blood. Then, I was given a pack of blood bag.



Now it is the time for me to donate my blood. Aha! I did not turn a hair for I am not chicken-hearted with it. It's only blood donation. Help the needs, why not? For God will cherish for it.
It was my second time to donate my blood again since March-April this year.
So here was the video of the process.




Here is some picture of the procedure for those who want know more about it.
( Picture are taken by myself. )


Blood Group Test.

Undergo Process. The feel is like MILLION of ants hustle in your hand. That was exciting!

HEY YOU, My blood spill a bit because of your diluteness. Becareful, Would you?

Wipe Wipe Wipe using antiseptic.

Grand finale. Plastered. And that it.

That was the end of Blood Donation topic for this section. (Ps. As a reminder, for those who donate blood, please take good rest and don't blog like me. And it take 3month period for you to donate your blood again.)

After Blood Donation, I went to "Edo Ichi" which is Phoebe's Parent Restaurant that located at Tyng. I went into the shop.. HILAROUS! I was the only customer in that shop. Phoebe!! Do Something! I was welcomed with japanese language "Ïrasshai Mase" which mean Welcome.

Aha! I was laughing actually for I'm the only customer. All of the worker or I should waiter seem unusual. The ambience are so weird. I ordered my Sushi and I was asked to sit on the chair while waiting the Sushi.

Here's the picture of the Sushi.

The sushi order was SOOO freaking cheap.. (It is cheap, see the picture above.)

It only cost me RM15.85.

5minutes of waiting unusually, the Sushi are done. And my post come to an end too. Until next time, folks, Sayonara (Good-bye) and Doumo Arigato (Thank You Very Much)!

Have a pleasant day, Thank You.

2.30pm. September 14 2008. - FIN -

2 comments:

Bernice said...

that's cool.. we were there too; bird,bin,algernon and alvin donated their blood also..winnie and i stood in the background..haha

i wish i could donate, but i'm a little underage and a bit of a chicken to do so..haha..maybe i will in future *fingers crossed*

it's awesome to think that by donating a small amount of your own blood, it could save a life. ;)

God bless ya~

Phoebe said...

O_O!!

i was at my friend, rebecca's blog. and i saw yang yang. i thought, "izit the yang yang from sdk?" so i clicked on your blog link lor. who knows..it IS you!

and! this post has my name in it! coincidence much!

i know why is the sushi so cheap...because you're my friend, bleh!

no lar, cz you ordered makis ma o.o i only see one plate of ebiko eggs hehe.

what time did you go o.o maybe it was closing time dy. i went to tawau's edo ichi this afternoon and there werent anyone there also, closing time..

keep blogging, cz i'll be reading!

(: