Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Pieces of a Family

It was... ...

A scream that I never heard before in my life. It is very extraordinary, indeed.
How broken into pieces of a family. Family?

Tears keep on falling down from the eye ; the eyes of a beautiful women.
How sad.. How pressurable it is.. Actually?

No idea about it. As I.. want to cry aloud too. But i just couldn't allow my tears from falling down. The tears damped the area of my eyes. Tears?

My heart.. Are you crying? Yes. It is crying indeed. Be tough.. As this always happen in life.
How sad when he walked away.. I was behind him. So far as i could see. Stop?

Please.. Don't go too far as I was left behind. Alone.
Why did you have to do so? No, please change your mind. Change?

As pessimist, extreme. Change to be more optimist as life would be more better, a little bit.
What we gonna do? I don't know. God?

This is the life. The Child's Life. The Story of a Child.
A person who grown up to be a man.

- The Broken Family of a Child -

"As God always listen to His child's prayer and rectify the needs. Amen."

Child,
Never fail to love the Family of yours.
Never abandon your family No matter how complicated the situation is.
And don't give a cold-shoulder toward your family.

Like I Do.

Love your family as Jesus said :

"Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres." - 1 Cor. 13:4-7 (NIV)

[5. "Honor your father and your mother...so that your days may be long in the land that the Lord your God is giving you." - Ten Commandments.]
[第五誡 "當孝敬父母,使你的日子在耶和華─你神所賜你的地上得以長久。"- 十誡]

That how a Family should be.

Thank you.

No comments: