Monday, September 15, 2008

The Phone Call

Queen Elizabeth, Bill Clinton and Ahmad Badawi died and go to hell.
But the devil has only one phone there.
Queen says, I miss my England ,
can I use your phone and hear how my people are doing down there.
She calls and talks about five minutes. Then she asks:
Well devil, how much do I owe you for the call?
The devil says: Five millionpounds. She writes him a cheque and goes back to her chair .
Clinton wants to make a call too. He says I wanna call the US .
He talks aboutten minutes,
then asks how much do I owe you devil? The devil says Ten million dollars.
He also writes a cheque and goes back to his seat.
Badawi is jealous. He says I want to call Malaysia . He calls and talks forabout an hour to his son-in-law who is busy trying to find Mr.Petronas.
Then he asks the devil how much do I owe you?
The devil replies: only one dollar. Badawi is shocked and asks 'why so little?'. The devils says: if you make a call from one hell to another, IT'S LOCAL CALL.