Thursday, June 4, 2009

Recent Life (Copy from my ENL101 blog)

Hey guys,
Sorry for I have no blog for past 2weeks. My mind was totally blank to blog about. No ideas, no interesting event, and also no mood to blog actually. I did not think about anything to update my blog. So today, my mind suddenly told me that.

Heart of Yang : Hey, you gotta blog anything even you do not have any ideas what to blog about now. (It's a part of your coursework, my friend. Remember you say it is very important to score that 20marks?)

(Wink, wink)
Yang: Oh yeah, even I run out of ideas I still need to blog, huh? Okay, I will blog today.

.................................................................................

Think, think.

Okay guys, this may be a uninteresting blog. I will just blog about what happen in my past 2week including today. (It will be a long post, I think. =D)
Okay, let's fly back to the scenery of my past 2week.

18/05/09 ~ 22/05/09 - 25/05/09 ~ 29/05/09 till 04/06/09
Attend classes for ENL101, MAT141, PSY105 and CHM107.
Haha, nothing much happen. Well, you know.
Student life = Essay writing, reports, lab experiment, mathematics calculations, accounting, discussion with classmate, seeking lecturers. Part of my student life.

23/05/09 ~ 24/05/09 ~ 30/05/09 ~ 31/05/09
My weekend INTI life = Attend Church sunday worship, go out INTI nearby restaurant to have lunch or dinner. What else? Oh ya, sometimes I would go out on saturday to KL areas. You know, I am a Sabahan = A visitor from east Malaysia. So take a chance to explore more about this Malaysia. Haha, nothing much differences I think.
I went to Lowyat and bought my 500gb WD Passport, printer ink, external keyboard and a optical mouse. And then I went to Times Square. Watch Terminator Salvation (Never thought Marcus Wright is the one who save John Connor.) in Golden Screen Cinema. Starbucks, Sonystyle, Sushi King, YogurBerry and also Metrojaya. Nothing special.

Haha, so randomness in my head. Nothing to share for now.
... I just have my MAT141 Test 1 on wednesday, not too easy but not too hard. In the end, I score more than a pass. Thanks God.

Is it living in INTI so dull? The life is not interesting? Well, I don't know.

Oh ya, one thing I very grateful I made good friends with you guys, Inti fellows!
Thank you.

In the name of Jesus, I blog.
Amen.

by,
Yang²

No comments: