Saturday, May 16, 2009

It's Saturday.

Phone rang~~ Dad Calling. You know, regards.
Hmmm.. Call ended. Drop to the bed again for 15minute.
Uhhh mmmm hooo... Wink wink.. Go to the washroom.
Watch the mirror reflecting Me.. Good morning, handsome.
Haha, turned on my computer and check out DC++.. Wow.. Awesome.
Tom&Jerry, Twilight, Naruto series finally downloaded to my hard drive. Welcome~~

Watched T&J by skipping, Twilight too (Watch only the part where dear use to put extra concentration on it.) and also watch two episode of Naruto. I missed out so many episode since last year december. Too bad.. =(
And it's 9.43am.. Phone rang again... Hmmm? Ting Ting name appear in my phone.. Huh? Answer.. It's you, dear. How sweet to hear your voice again in the morning. Love you. =) Hmm hmm hmm.. went to Delicious, huh? Got any cheesebun? I wonder.
This is saddening.. I really miss every memories we had but somehow I felt warmness in my heart.. and I am sure.. certainly.. This is the Love I want.. I want you.. I love you..

Hmmmm? My laundry! Oppss.. almost time.. 10.13am... packed every cloth need to be throw into the RM2.50 washing machine.. Took the laundry basket then went to the 2nd Floor of Confucious Hostel.. And what the heck? Saw a human only started to wash his cloth.. Woookay.. I will come back again in 27minute.. =.=
Next time I have to wash earlier.. I use to do laundry job at this time 10.00am every saturday.. but who knows? Ham... 9.00am next time.
Went back to my room.... Placed the basket aside. Continue my Naruto.. One more episode which takes approximately 23minute included Ending Song. Okay..... Clock ticking and spinning quickly there you go 23minute..
Took the laundry basket again.. Took 5piece 0.50coin.. Keys.. Went to 2nd floor again.. Okay, secure the place for 4minute.. Well, you know.. I am selfish =D
I wash next! Spin my Top's detergent bottle cap.. Pour the detergent twice in full cup.. Mix it with water first to avoid high alkaline decolorise my cloth..
Arrange the cloth in circular position.. Insert coin. Choose Bright Colour, Cold Water wash. Okay.. my turn for 27minute.

Went back to my room.. Then seniors ask me to have brunch (Breakfast + Lunch) = Brunch.
Then okay.. I go but only after I done my laundry. 30minute passed.. I done my laundry and hang each of them.

Arranged my cloth.

............................ Walk to the shop area take about 10minute. Order my lunch.. ate it. Everyone finished.. off to go. Before back to the hostel, I went to Times groceries shop.. bought Chipsmore original package. The blue colour strike package. And instant Mushroom soup by Campbell.
Okay, packed up.

Walk back to my hostel and eventually switch on the fans.. so hot at here.. Drink waters.
Receive my dear sms.. Lunch yet? Haha.. Lunch le, dear. I eventually call her after I received the sms. =D At KFC? So good.. hmmm? Hang out with friends? Hmmm.. Understand de la.
Peace.

See the table while keep listening to Kiss Me by Sixpence none the richer.. Homework? Okay, lower the song volume and off to go now. =D


In the name of Jesus, I blog.
Amen.

Yang²~

No comments: