Thursday, May 14, 2009

Okay, this is it. My Room.

Ahem ahem.. Today is 14th of May.. Uh huh.. uh huh.. One month left until my birthday.
And huh, It's been almost 2week I staying in Inti-UC (Inti University College) Of Nilai. Yeah, I have been stressful for exactly this two week. My hair keep falling everyday, my mom and dear told me that I was thinking too much. You know, pressurize.
And today, my last class ENL101 ended at 2pm. And then I went to MPH (Multi-Purpose Hall) because Club Exhibition was held at there. I joined AUP Club (American Program) for RM3 and Inti Christian Society Club for RM0, Yeah? 0? That's for free.
And then, I went back to my hostel then tidy up my room, I meant Wilson and I's semester room.
Picture will do the story for me.. ended up showing my room. Peace!



Mop the floor...... Fabuloso!

Help Wilson side too because he helped me last time.

Cleaning my study table... hmm hmmm...

For I am not so tall, I packed 3 chair and up to go! Clean the fans.

And the result.. Tadaaa..

The front view of my study table..

Left side view of the study table.

Laundry rack, basket, bath towel and the small white towel that dear teach me to use while bathing so I can rub my back. Thanks dear, it's really helps!
And mom, you are always have good eye when choosing item.. Yeah.. the strawberry towel look nice. Haha, Thanks too!

TADAAAA... My bed.. Haa... And yet.. Mom knows this is my favourite bed sheet.
Thanks mom.

Right side view of my bed along with Ngee Yi Yi big red luggage..
With the books I read before I sleep.

Anyway, dear.. do you remember that you teach me and remind me of this thing?
Haha.. Fold it if not the pillow will fall down de lo.. Hee...
I did not know all the time, only after you told me..
I know you surely say... "Ham...." de lo.. =D

Nah.. The process.

And tadaaa.. There you are. Thanks dear!

You Can! Book presented by my daddy, 365 灵命日粮 by 千君姐, Bible.. by God. =D

The sharing cupboard... I only take the first one while
Wilson take the second one and the third.

The stolen table by ex-roommate.. I don't know who are they..
When I came here, it's already here. I called it as dining table.

The gadget of my meal. =D ehhh.. what is the green thingy?

Let's have a zoom.. There you are.. 13 May.. 13 13 13 13 14 14 14 14!

Wilson's bed.

Wilson's study table.

Wilson's oven. We use it to toast the bread or heat food.
Mostly bread, never try food yet.

Go back to my bed again.. Here you are.. where I put my shoes..
Ya.. near the laundry basket.

Again, my laundry rack. And the printer box.

This is how you hang the cloth.

My notice board.. Uh huh!

Let's have the view of the toilet/bathroom. Here you are.. This is the toilet/bathroom!

The water heater by Joven.

Nah..!! the place where you stand in front it or you just sit on it.
It's called the almight toilet bowl!

My washroom..
with Loreal facial stuff, toothpaste, listerine, face towel and also.. toothbrush..

The washroom.... Wilson left and I right.

The hanger.

Uh huh.. These are the detergent! Hehe..
Dear.. I using the Palmolive and Tracia Yogurt oo... =D

Again, front view. Must been uploaded again.. Oh ya.. The mosquito netting already been setup!

Here you are.. Ah, ah, uh.. Mosquito shoo shoo~
Wanna suck my hand? Nonono..

Haha.. Dear, 1up and Adidas shoes..
1up wanted to wear but.. You know la..

That's all for the pictures k...

In the name of Jesus, I blog.
Amen.

No comments: