Friday, May 1, 2009

Departure~

Let me look at the clock.. It's 12:49pm right now..
And my dad AirAsia flight is due today.. 5pm something.. back to Sandakan, Sabah.
Packed everything.. Luggages, Laptop, Shoes, Cloth.. etc.. It's almost time to leave Allson Klana Hotel which located at Putra Nilai town..
Spending 3night at here.. Services not bad.. I like the room, wifi system and the air-con is quite comfortable.. Better than Hotel Fortuna in my opinion.
The breakfast is good, the waiter is good, the services is good.


Took everything that is free on the hotel room. Of course I take so that I can avoid spending extra money to buy 3 in 1 packaged instant coffee or lipton tea.. I took the bathroom free stuff too.. Haha.. I really don't mind to take it. =) Better than stealing isn't it?


Dad is reading his newspaper at his bed while I am typing my blog at the moment. You know, waiting his friend to come and fetch us to Inti University College and then my dad will be going to LCCT Airport which take about 25minute journey from Nilai.
So... My classes will start on 4th of May.. Never been to lecture hall.. Anxious to know how's a "College Life"..

God, I will just leave it to you. Be with me, Stay in my heart, my soul, my mind. Please guide everyday.
In the name of Jesus, I blog.

Amen.

No comments: