Monday, May 4, 2009

First day of class in Inti Nilai.

It's 4th of May today..
........... Sleeping...
"buzz buzz buzz" Receive sms from my dear on 6.25am..
Okay, I was half conscious at that time.. I read the message..
"My heart says : Hee.. Thanks dear.. I love you too. God bless you too! Sweeten up in the heart, feel much love in the heart. Amen."
By then, I continue my sleep again about 15min then I woke up at 6.45am.
Wilson Sim which is my roommate are still sleeping at that time. The day was totally dark at that moment..
I went to bath and brush teeth all sort of that.. To get myself prepare for today.
"Water splashing.. splashing.. Hair styling a little while.."

Wear on the black and white stripe Giordano T-Shirt which my dear bought to me when we go shopping in Centre Point last time ( Muacks! ) and my 523 levi's jean with a black belt and my Nike shoes. Okay.. Woke Wilson Sim up.. and that's around 7.10am..

Waits for Wilson preparation then we leave the room at 7.40am and go to academic block.
Wilson shows me the lecture rooms and bring me to the location of it.
Okay.. Found it and there were students too waiting outside the room..

For my first lesson.. It's ENL 101 which is English Composition 1.
Puan Hatikahaty was teaching us. First of all, she is quite a friendly person who likes to add mark.. Well, you know. 0.00075 mark for u. Haha..
Yeah.. 23 student were attending the session.. but I think the number will increase by next week.
22 were Malaysian and 1 are Korean. Hmmm.. We been asked to introduce ourself.. Name, Came from? Some sort of that..

Well.. Today not much lesson were taught.. Mostly are the introduction of the subject.. The marking..
ENL101 is only focused on essay writing. And our exam only consist of two essay.
One is outline -> essay. Something like give you a picture and you use your word to comprehend it as a essay.
The second is Essay. I think..? Something like continous writing.
But this time will need to write more than 400word which upgraded 50more word compare to the Secondary school level. Hopefully I can still write! Yeah.. I must.

There are quite number of good student who achieve 10A1's or above are same class with me.
That's really amazing.. Hope I can cope up with them!
After class dismiss.. Phychology class session is gonna start soon. 10am.
So this time.. Only 7 student were attended the class including me and some ENL101 student which I met before.
It seem that many AUP student by then.. Engineering, even girl too.
I walk into the class, the lecture is in there. We 7 student were all sit and waiting for his lesson. Hilarously, we were thought he going to teach us.. Okay, first.. He turned on the Internet Explorer.. I was thinking he going to access Intionline.com huh?
www.soccernet.com ... What the heck? He was helping his friend to see World Cup Ticket which cost up RM6000+ over.. Wow.. A ticket cost so expensive..
And then all of sudden, pop.. the electric of the school was down. Okay, a bad impression.

It took about 6min to regain the electricity again.

Since it was a phychology class.. Well, you know.
Surely teacher would ask thing specifically.. lol..
There will be Why? What? How? the WWH come out.

Haha.. and then he ( Mr. Shankar ) introduce himself.
He is a PHD Holder of Phychology Studies.. He do talk good english.. Yeah.. really good for my impression. Good.
Nothing much.. Introduction to Phychology, human behaviours, all sort of factor cultivate a personality, parenting style, serial killer. What cause them to be like that? Dualism and Monism.. Enviromental influences.. Okay..
In the assignment.. You have write about 1500word about all the factors I think..
Well, Girrish which is a Indian and is one of my classmate. Do ask a lot of question toward him. And he can answered all the question. Really..
That all for today classes. Dismiss..

After that, I went for my lunch. I ate Hakka Mee.. and wow, the taste is like in Sabah. A good one.. I do MISSSS SABAH A LOT.. MY FAMILY.. MY DEAR.. MY RELATIVE.. MY FRIENDS... I MISS YOU ALL.. I WANNA GO BACK.. Seriously..
But what to do? Have to study to futher to a higher level. Mao bian lo.. Endurance will do. Patience will do. Humbleness will do. God please guide me. Amen.

Have my clothes washed. RM2.50 per wash.. It's about 27minute duration. Not bad..
Haha! Hang my clothes everything.. And sms with dear a while..
Now free to blog my stuffs... And don't know what are going to do at the night.. I think I will just do some preparation for tomorrow activities.. Tomorrow will be MAT141 Algebra and Trigonometry and CHM107 Chemistry and Society Lab. This is the two subject which is quite hard for me. I don't have a good foundation with it. God please give the wisdom to me. Not more but just enough for me to take it into my brain, You know my limitation, yes, you do know. Amen..

I think that what happen today morning until evening.. Ha!


Let love and faithfulness never leave you;
bind them around your neck,
write them on the tablet of your heart.
then you will win favor and a good name
in the sight of God and man.

Trust in the LORD with all your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways acknowledge him,
and he will make your paths straight.

-Proverb 3:3-6


In the name of Jesus, I blog.
Amen.

Yang2.

1 comment:

Diahh said...

Yang, u definitely deserve more than 0.000075 for writing about our ENL101 5A class!
And I'm QUITE friendly huh