Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Hey there?

It's been almost 3 month since my last update on my blog.
Feel weird how am I going to update this blog again~~~ headache.

Everyone are branching out from their own path after the end of secondary school..
For me, I am the same too.
I was still waiting the offer letter from (INTI University College) of Nilai which located at Negeri Sembilan, from what I heard about there was just a rural city but I think it should be identical as Kota Kinabalu even it is a rural city.

Yeap, I take up American Degree Transfer Program in IUC. It's take about 4year to complete the whole course and yet the course fee is not cheap. There are no easy money.. I know that..
Pity my dad have to save certain amount of money to send me to further my study. I wondering why can't I just take up Form6 and complete my Degree title in Malaysia~?
My parent don't allow me to do so.

There are seem no friend of mine are going to IUC.
But God will be with me always. He will be my friend and guide me in His way.
Basel Church of Malaysia which I use to go on Sunday Worship is now no more available for me in Nilai.
Relatives and guardian of mine are helping me to locate and choose which church or group that I can join in Nilai..

Argh.. Headache..

No comments: