Thursday, April 30, 2009

Untitled

Tonight will be the final night I spend my night with my father whom accompany me these days...
In the morning, we go out at 1030am. We were fetched by his company friend, Bas.
Okay.. He brought to Nilai Al-Salam which is an Indian Restaurant.
I ordered Teh Tarik Ice, and it was sucks.. Too much sugar..
Seem like the taste is strong compared to Sabah.. What to do? Life is about more tastier..

After that, we go to Bandar Nilai.. an old town to get my key duplicate.
Okay.. After that huh... We went to my campus for the final procedure of enrolling and registration.
Paid the fee, taken student ID photo, and met up with Wilson Sim. Gave the key and there he go.

I don't know what to type at the moment.. so blur.... At first I have the ideas.. but then.. everything turned down..

Yang2.

No comments: