Wednesday, April 22, 2009

HP Pavillion DV3 Generation


HP Pavillion DV3 Generation Advertisement



Since my budget is not that high, I would just go for this entertainment lappie.
It's a HP PAVILION DV3611TX which I chosen as my first laptop.

Here are the specification which I think is enough for me.
Not too low-end and yet not too high-end.

* Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0Ghz Processor T5800
* 320GB HDD, 4GB DDR2 RAM (Upgradable to 8gb)
* 13.3" TFT WXGA High Definition,
* Super Multi DVD/RW Double Layer (LightScribe)
* Fingerprint Security
* Integrated Bluetooth
* Wireless 802.11 b/g,
* NVIDIA Geforce 9300 GS with 512MB of Dedicated video memory
* Altec Lansing Speaker with SRS Premium Sound
* Windows Vista Home Premium OEM
* HP PhotoSmartEssentials
* HP MediaSmart
* Integrated 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN (RJ-45 connector)
* HP Webcam with Integrated digital Microphone
* 3 USB (3rd shared with eSATA port)
* Consumer IR (Remote Receiver)
* HDMI 1.3 connector
* 5-in-1 integrated Digital Media Reader
* Kensington(R) MicroSaver lock slot
* Power-on password
* 101 key compatible

Okay.. That's enough for specification I want..




1 comment:

Eng Soon Lai said...

Hi,

Interested to upgrade your laptop to backlit keyboard? you can see how it look like in the link below...

http://forum.lowyat.net/topic/1010842

Thank for your time...