Monday, April 20, 2009

Today~~

Aha.. Today... today... Today woke up at 8am.
And then received call from my cousin, Xiao Zhen asking whether going to Rainforest Discovery Centre aka RDC.
So I get prepare everything and jumped into my Vios and got on their back (PeroduaViva).

After 20minutes, we arrive RDC.

The Signboard.

Okay.. get our parking lot. And we walk up to the Visitor Hall and bought the tickets.

This is what you got to stick at your shirt.
(The Ticket = RM5)

Along the way.. I met a tree with Reddish Fruit thingy hanging at the tree stem.

I forgotten the name of this species.

Tree, tree, tree, trees..................... =.=
I saw crow too.. making so much noise..


Smell good.. Feel good.. Refreshing..
There is a crow inside this picture.
It's kinda exhaust while canopying without breakfast..
11am.. time to eat.

On 11.45am,
I on my way to register my international passport.

"Enter the door"
To counter 4..
Miss ? : Borang passport seringgit, sila bayar untuk borang tersebut.
Yang : ? Ba.. Okay.
Yang : "Go fill up the borang."

Go to counter 1..
A fat lady serve me..
Miss Fat : Sijil beranak anda? Kad pengenalan anda? kad pengenalan ibu/bapa?
Yang : Ada, Sini, Ehh.. kena kad pengenalan penjaga juga?
Yang : Atuk atuk.. ape ni.. Nanti saya datang balik.

The weather are freaking hot..
Start the Vios.. drive back to Utama Court..

Yang : Mom, I need to borrow your IC in order to process to the next step.
Mom : Here you are.

Drive the Vios. Securities open the gate again..
7minute arrive to the Wisma Persekutuan, Jabatan Imigresen on Floor 1, Again.

To the counter 1 again..
This time a polite lady serve me..

4minute.. handed all the require document and got my resit rasmi for the passport.
RM300 was paid to make the passport.

Miss Polite : Sila datang balik untuk ambil passport anda selepas jam 3.
Yang : Ba, Terima kasih.

Start the vios again..
Go back to fetch my mom to the pos office and my sister to tuition at Mr.Patrick's house.
After 2hours.. Sent my mom home and again.. go to the Wisma Persekutuan again..
And went first floor again.. Open door.. Press the number 3 button.. Surprisely.. Dear... heeeeeeeeeeee.......... What a luck, what a coicindence, surprising..




Tadaa.. there me are.

Got my passport.. and then head to my daddy office to fetch him as his car roadtax has expired..
Then to Hong Leong Bank.. then fetch my sister from tuition and then head back to home..
What a day kept me on driving here and there and here and there..

It's been fun though.. Amen. Thank you, Lord, for being with me all the time.



!? =)

1 comment:

x said...

gotanitch.blogspot.com