Tuesday, April 21, 2009

..... Today~~

Woke up at 7am...
Dad : Yang.. Yang.... Yang....?
"MMmmm? Eye winking..."
Yang : Oh yeah.. I have to fetch you to work, huh?
Leap from my bed and head to the bathroom..
"Water splashing.." for 10minute.

Open the door.. Walked down...
Start the Vios... Put dad bag inside the car..
Waited for 4.30min..
Reverse the car and pull the gear to D.
Security gate open....

Roadtax? Insurance?
Okay.. head to Bandar Sandakan.
Spend almost 1and30minute including breakfast with dad.

Drove the car to Mile 7.
Dad leave the car and head to his office.

Then headed to Kenny's Hair Saloon to have my hair wash and hair cut.
Okay.. Went in.. O.o?
There are a lot of auntie inside..
Kenny : Cut hair?
Yang : Yeah, cut and wash.
Kenny : Wait har lo.. okay.. just take a sit. =D
Yang : No problem.. =D

10minute later..
I have my hair wash while reading the book "老夫子" aka Old Master Q.

And then Michael look on my hair..
Michael : Okay, I know how to cut your hair now.
Yang : Just leave it to you, Michael.

"Trim, trim, trim and trim and wash and then trim again then style."

Okay.. that was what I want. Short and manageable.
It cost me RM30. Okay, that was just okay.
Uh huh..
Went back home.. Knock my house door..
Mom open the door..
Yang : Makai? Mao tien? (Which mean What? no electricity? as in Hakka.)

Take my lunch with mom and the headed to my bed again.. so sleepy..
Sleep until 5.25pm should be.. Dear give me a call.. lol.. I woke up.
Yang : Okay, enjoy your time, dear.
Sharon : Okay =)

..........................................

Time passes..
My dad went back home..
Ei? His leg don't seem in the right posture..
Yang : What happen?
Dad : Nothing happen.. It just my foot.
Ooh.. Okay...
After a while.. My dad asked me to massage his foot..

There you go. (Taken by my mom.)

Ouch..
Yang : Pain is a must. What to do? Just hold on a while.
Hoping dad foot will get better soon..
End of post.

...................................

Wow, that's big. Twisties.


by Yang2.

No comments: